Read in other languages:

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Living in Yogyakarta

At last I feel alive again, that's because I'd got my internet connection yesterday. It cost me Rp 220,000 (two hundred and twenty thousand rupiahs) each month for 1GB limited access and Rp 350,000 (three hundred and fifty thousand rupiahs) for the China made 2 port DSL modem. But at least I really feel not living in the Bronze Age again. LOL

Well I'd rented a house in the south side of Yogyakarta city since March. And weeks I'd spent to clean the house. The house cost me quite many but still reasonable. But the time and money I spent to make this house appropriate to live in was quite stressing. Anyhow I still think that the house I've rented will pay for itself. It has 6 rooms, 2 rooms inside the main building and another 4 rooms at the backside building. Although those 4 rooms is not big - but I'm quite confident that I will be able to rent it out.

I'd made advertising at the newspaper and internet forum. The advertisement in the newspaper was total disaster (according to me), because I'd asked Doni to advertise - and he changed all of my advertisement's content. Which made all incoming call was from the peoples who think that I provide garage and television. Hell NO..... I only tag the price for Rp 250,000 (two hundred and fifty thousand rupiahs) per room each month. How could it possible that I provide a garage and television for that price?

Anyhow it has been a month - and it's time to be serious to make a living. Guys, wish me good luck - OK?

1 comment:

fadli212 said...

Well Yustin ... At first i would like to congaratulate you. You've finally found a house to live and can have internet connection again. LOL.
So, you've decided to live in Yogyakarta not in Jakarta ?hmm ... i think it's ok as long as you have something to do for your live. I feel happy for you and I wish you'll be success in the future.
If you have anything to share, you can e-mail me at : fadli212@yahoo.com. My hands will always open for you.